It’s your first day on the job at the Paranormal Detective Agency and you are investigating a mystery out at the old Woodstock Farm property. Neighbors are hearing bumps in the night and it’s up to you and your bosses, Slim & Sculls, to determine what exactly is going on out there. Meanwhile, maybe your parental units get a chance to decompress from all the investigations you are already doing at home.
Details: Check in at 4:45 for health screening, we will have masks available
Days/Times: Fridays from 5:00-7:00 pm; running from October 23-Nov 20 (Oct 23, 30, Nov 6, Nov 13, & Nov 20)
• It’s your first day on the job so you must wear a tie, bowtie, or fancy hat (we will provide the dowsing rods, luring lutes, UV lights, and infrared cameras!)
• Detectives must wear face mask for work
• Bring a full water bottle
• Wear closed-toed shoes
• Bring a jacket
• Bring a headlamp
• Please eat before or after coming to work. Snacking is not permitted at the Paranormal Detective Agency (it throws off our ghost meters)
• Please have the same guardian drop off and pick up
• You will receive an arrival time by email after you sign up
• If the detective has special needs, please call (360) 595-3728 to discuss adaptation arrangements
Check in Health Screening Process:
Detectives check in from 4:45-5pm.
Adult who drops off detective will fill out our Symptom Check Form.
Temperature of participant will be taken, and we will verbally go over the Symptom Check Form.
Detectives begin investigation.
The same adult who dropped off detective will arrive for pick up from 7-7:15pm.
Adult will not be able to enter past a designated drop off area.
Event Info: (360) 778-7000
Event Website: https://apm.activecommunities.com/bellingham/Activity_Search/the-paranormal-detective-agency/6477
Improve this listing
• Fri 10/23/20 at 4:45pm-7pm
• Fri 10/30/20 at 4:45pm-7pm
• Fri 11/6/20 at 4:45pm-7pm
• Fri 11/13/20 at 4:45pm-7pm
• Fri 11/20/20 at 4:45pm-7pm
|address ||Chuckanut Dr.|