Deception Pass Challenge
- Swim: .5m in Cranberry Lake. Water temperature is typically between 55 and 60 degrees so wetsuits recommended.
- Bike: 13m with a mixture of road and trail. Mountain or cross bikes recommended.
- Run: 4m from West Beach to top of Goose Rock. Elevation rise 484 feet.
- Dry weave shirts feature the Challenge logo
- Prizes to top 3 male, female and team finishers; youngest and oldest participants
- Discover Pass required to park
- Event occurs rain or shine
Created by DPPF
41229 SR 20
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Don't Miss This
Gigantour ft. Megadeth, Black Label Society, Device, Hellyeah, Newsted and Death Division
at Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports CentreMon 7/29 4:30p
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sat 10/26 8:30a
Fri 9/20 7:00p
Sun 9/15 12:30p
Thu 7/18 7:00p
Sun 7/14 1:00p