Deception Pass Challenge
- Swim: .5m in Cranberry Lake. Water temperature is typically between 55 and 60 degrees so wetsuits recommended.
- Bike: 13m with a mixture of road and trail. Mountain or cross bikes recommended.
- Run: 4m from West Beach to top of Goose Rock. Elevation rise 484 feet.
- Dry weave shirts feature the Challenge logo
- Prizes to top 3 male, female and team finishers; youngest and oldest participants
- Discover Pass required to park
- Event occurs rain or shine
Created by DPPF
41229 SR 20
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Don't Miss This
Seattle Wedding Show
at Washington State Convention CenterSat 1/11 10:00a
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sat 1/11 10:00a
Sat 4/12 7:00p
Sat 12/7 7:00p
Sat 12/21 4:00p
Sun 3/30 1:00p
Tue 12/31 7:00p
ON SALE SOON
On Sale: Mon 12/9Sun 2/16 8:00p