Deception Pass Challenge
- Swim: .5m in Cranberry Lake. Water temperature is typically between 55 and 60 degrees so wetsuits recommended.
- Bike: 13m with a mixture of road and trail. Mountain or cross bikes recommended.
- Run: 4m from West Beach to top of Goose Rock. Elevation rise 484 feet.
- Dry weave shirts feature the Challenge logo
- Prizes to top 3 male, female and team finishers; youngest and oldest participants
- Discover Pass required to park
- Event occurs rain or shine
Created by DPPF
41229 SR 20
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sat 4/12 7:00p
Sun 3/16 6:00p
Sat 3/8 7:30p
Sat 7/26 5:00p
Sun 3/16 7:00p